Terms & Conditions
- Check-in time – 2pm
- Early or late arrivals are by prior arrangement only.
- Departure time is 10am. Late checkouts are available until 5pm, subject to fee and availability.
- All park occupants are required to observe State and Local Laws applicable to the Park and the Park Rules.
Max. 2 Pets per site/Cabin.
PET FRIENDLY ACCOMMODATION
Phillip Island Caravan Park is pleased to offer Pet Friendly accommodation on our Powered and Unpowered Sites and also in our Pet Friendly cabins.
From 1st May through to 30th November your pets can enjoy a break with you and your family.
Our Pet Policy and Terms and Conditions are set out below:
- Pets are permitted on sites and in our Pet Friendly Cabins
- $10 per night charge per pet in our Pet Friendly Cabins only
- A $50 pet bond is taken on arrival for our pet friendly cabins – this is refunded after inspection of cabin after departure
- Please use the pet blanket provided to cover the furniture
- Pets are not allowed in any other cabin
- Pets are not allowed in the camp kitchens / amenities / kiosk / games room or office
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times within the caravan park
- You must attend to pets barking immediately to ensure other guests have quiet enjoyment of the park
- Please collect all droppings and dispose of same immediately in the park rubbish bins (not in the cabin bins)
- Pets must not be left unattended in the cabins at any time – you must take your pets with you when you leave the cabin or site
- The maximum number of pets is 2 per site or cabin.
OFF LEASH DOG AREAS – PHILLIP ISLAND
- Blue Gum Reserve – Dunsmore Road
- Beach between Ventnor Beach Road and Graydens Road Ventnor
ON LEASH DOG AREAS – PHILLIP ISLAND
- Devon Avenue, Ventnor
- Smiths Beach
- Surf Beach
- The Colonnades
- Newhaven Beach
- Cape Woolamai
Native Wildlife is one of the biggest attractions to this beautiful island – as such many areas are off limits to pets in order to protect our native species. Please respect all off-limit areas by obeying the signage.
DOG FRIENDLY CAFES
Many of our lovely cafes on San Remo and Phillip Island have outdoor seating where you can sit and enjoy a coffee or meal with your dog. Please ensure they are on a leash and a safe distance from other dogs.
In the event of your booking being cancelled prior to arrival the following conditions apply:
- Where a booking is cancelled within 14 days of arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
- Where a booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the booking date, a refund will be made at Management discretion.
Peak Period Cancellation Policy (Christmas, Easter & Special Events):
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival date – $70 cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 7 to 30 days prior to arrival date – 50% cancellation fee, minimum $70
- Cancellations of less than 7 days prior to arrival date – Sorry, no refund is given
Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion
Minimum Booking Periods
- In order to ensure smooth changeovers with minimum disruption to guests, our Christmas/January cabin bookings are staggered with night minimum stays.
- Allocation of any particular site is not guaranteed.
- Minimum booking periods apply to cabins and units on weekends, long weekends, Summer period and Easter.
Payment of Deposits and Balance
- Generally (excepting some peak periods) the first night’s tariff must be paid at time of booking, with the balance due on arrival.
- All fees must be paid in full for the high season no later than 1st November for summer high bookings and 1st March for Easter booking.
- Payments may be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
All guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.