Turn the Tide September Holiday Fun Program: 24 September – 7 October 2018
Make this school holiday an educational one and explore Phillip Island with a local ranger!
There’s a bunch of nature-based fun activities for families to attend these school holidays. Some activities require pre-bookings so sit down and see which ones will suit you best. The program includes things like:
- Bugs, Bandicoots & Digs: Learn about the local bandicoots
- Koala Prowl: Venture into the night in search for koalas, possums and bats at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Marine Madness – Beach Explorer: Explore treasures from the deep washed up on our beaches
- Rockpool Spotlight: After dark action by the rockpools
- Walk the Nature Parks: Join a ranger and learn more about our local flora and fauna